Module 2 Assignment 2: Course Project Task II
Write an outline of your scholarly paper in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document. Use main and sub points to provide a clear snapshot of how the paper will be organized and structured. Even though the outline is written as points, each main point and sub point must be complete in meaning. The outline must be written in a concise manner using an alphabetical or numbering system to delineate the main points from the sub points. You can research the internet to view sample outlines to understand the required format for this assignment.
In the outline, include the following elements:
· Identify- the topic; the offender population; and the treatment approach.
· Identify the typical assessment techniques used to evaluate this offender population.
· Identify the special characteristics of this offender population and the implications that these characteristics have on the treatment approach.
Include the current treatment approaches used with this offender population.
· Identify the treatment you focused on for this population.
· Identify research supported theoretical approaches to evaluate the effectiveness of this treatment for working with this population.
Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .gov, and the apa.org website).
· List each of your references following APA guidelines for writing and citing text.
Reminder: You will submit Required Assignment 1 Module 3.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post · Identify the special characteristics of this offender population and the implications that these characteristics have on the treatment approach appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.