Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Is certification under the ISO standards necessary for competing in the modern market? What should companies consider when deciding whether to become certified?
- Provide an example of ISO certification of an organization, and how it has been helpful or not helpful in competing with other organizations.
Reply to at least 2 of your classmates. Be constructive and professional in your responses.
Questions Also Available for Participation/Discussion in this Section
Chapter 11 Process Design and Analysis, ISO Standards
- How are flowcharts used to improve process performance?
- What metrics are used to improve process performance?
- Compare and contrast the various types of processes.
- How are processes designed and evaluated?
Chapter 12 Six Sigma Quality
- Is the goal of Six Sigma realistic for services such as Blockbuster Video stores or Redbox DVD kiosks?
- “If line employees are required to work on quality improvement activities, their productivity will suffer.” Discuss.
- “You don’t inspect quality into a product; you have to build it in.” Discuss the implications of this statement.
- “Before you build quality in, you must think it in.” How do the implications of this statement differ from those in question 3?
- What does the Six Sigma approach to quality management mean for a business?
- Business writer Tom Peters has suggested that in making process changes, we should “Try it, test it, and get on with it.” How does this square with the DMAIC/continuous improvement philosophy?
- Develop a cause-and-effect (fishbone) diagram to address everything that impacts your grade in this course. How much is under your control?
**Classmate Responses Attached***
175- reply to post
125 Per reply (2 replies) = 250
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post 3667 appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.