In about 200 words for each question answer the following:
- What kinds of intelligence can HUMINT provide that no other type of intelligence can collect?
- Define covert and clandestine. Explain the difference between overt and clandestine HUMINT collection. What are the primary advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Discuss STUXNET. What was it, what collection was required to support it, how did it work, how was it likely introduced, and what was its effect?
- Describe the categories of Open Source information listed in the readings. What are the top four obstacles to effectively using OSINT?
- Discuss the limitations and problems of using COMINT as a single source of information.
-USE ONLY PROVIDED MATERIAL
Congressional research report on OSINT https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc819267/m2/1/high_res_d/RL34270_2007Dec05.pdf
CIA site: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2010-featured-story-archive/open-source-intelligence.html
Article on role of HUMINT http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01495933.2010.509635
CIA website on HUMINT https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2010-featured-story-archive/intelligence-human-intelligence.html
HUMINT article https://www.afio.com/publications/SANO%20John%20on%20The%20Changing%20Shape%20of%20HUMINT%20Pages%20from%20INTEL_FALLWINTER2015_Vol21_No3_FINAL.pdf
CIA website on Signals intelligence: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2010-featured-story-archive/intelligence-signals-intelligence-1.html
COMINT geolocation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z19MSkG_D4
NSA Cyber article: https://www.wired.com/2013/06/general-keith-alexander-cyberwar/
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 5 question intelligence studies progress assignment 1 appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.