The transportation costs for the Ultamyacin are high, but so are the costs of building an entirely new manufacturing facility. A description of the processes is listed. The company does not know how to proceed but is beginning to embrace TQM thinking. To encourage this new direction, you want to bring more information and analysis to the next management meeting. You believe Deming’s steps could be applied here, as well as process mapping to determine what the company should do next.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the Current Pressed Face Powder Production Process (below)
- Research each of Deming’s 14 points for management.
Part 1 New Process Map
Create a document that contains the streamlined, optimum process map. Create an ideal process map with minimal waste.
In a paper of 1000-1500 words, explain the following: APA format
- How the new process will address each of Deming’s 14 points, as compared to the old process? Which of the points do you think are most important, and why?
- How have you optimized the process?
- Managerial and employee goals and communication processes to reach each of Deming’s Points in the future.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Capacity Planning at Arnold Palmer Hospital Video
- Layout at Arnold Palmer Hospital’s New Facility Video
- Arnold Palmer Hospital’s Supply Chain Video
- MRP at Wheeled Coach Ambulance Video
Attached powerpoint have some sample for part 1 of the question
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post analysis of processes amp workflows 7 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.