As in any nursing specialization, informatics and database design has its own pedagogy and vernacular. Terms such as primary key, relational diagram, or entity integrity might seem unfamiliar at first; however, this Assignment familiarizes you with such terms and develops your informatics skills as you apply database concepts.
- Review the information on relational database models in the course text, Coronel, C. & Morris, S. (2015). Database systems: Design, implementation, and management (11th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning..
- Focus on the key terms listed at the end of Chapter 3.
- Review how to create an entity relationship model.
- Examine the information contained in Figure 3.17.
- Answer questions 17–22 about database design found on pages 110 in the course text, which refer to Figure 3.17 on page 110.
- Use the available templates for your responses.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post As in any nursing specialization, informatics and database design has its own pedagogy and vernacular. Terms such as primary key, relational diagram appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.