Anatomy and physiology: Week 9
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the brainstem, cerebellum, and cerebrum. Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Analyze the three sections of the brain stem, their individual functions, and their component role in brain physiology.
- Categorize the brainstem, cerebellum, and cerebrum in terms of anatomy and functions.
- Evaluate the functions of the ventricles of the brain and the choroid plexus, including their role in the formation and maintenance of CSF.
- Distinguish the cranial nerves and categorize if the nerve is sensory, motor, or mixed and its major function(s).
From your course textbook, Fundamentals of anatomy & physiology, read the following chapters:
- The brain and cranial nerves
- Neural integration I: Sensory pathways and the somatic nervous system
Martini, F. H., Nath, J. L., Bartholomew, E. F. (01/2014). Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, 10th Edition. [South University]. Retrieved from https://digitalbookshelf.southuniversity.edu/#/boo…
The post Brain Physiology first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
Brain Physiology was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 4:21 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]