Investigate and describe the artistic, commercial, and ethical considerations that inform censorship debates about potentially harmful entertainment media content. Students must apply their understanding of the ethical principles and concepts discussed in this course to explain if and why certain types of media content should be censored and, if so, by whom.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that addresses the following:
- Explain what typical arguments entertainers and their supporters use to justify the use of questionable content. Indicate the ethical principles that are compromised.
- Evaluate the moral, artistic, and commercial underpinnings of those arguments.
- Explain what types of content should be censored.
- List the criteria that would, from your ethical perspective, be appropriate for limiting access to content.
- Explain why these criteria are ethically appropriate.
- Explain who should be responsible for censoring content and why.
Cite at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Tips on This Assignment
This is honestly one of my favorite papers to read in all the classes I teach! I have found that students generally understand the instructions so I don’t have much to add – just the writing tips I keep repeating!
1. READ YOUR FEEDBACK from the previous papers! I cannot stress this enough. Very few things in life are more annoying to me than when student repeats the same mistake in every paper.
2. Don’t use first person.
3. Don’t use second person (i.e. you, our, us, we).
4. Don’t use contractions.
5. Use the citation and reference generator and be sure to follow the instructions. Most errors that are produced when using these are because information wasn’t entered properly.
6. Remove feedback from grammar check before submitting your papers.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post bscom 460 ethics and communication wk 5 ethics and entertainment paper appeared first on Essay Writers.
The post bscom 460 ethics and communication wk 5 ethics and entertainment paper appeared first on nursing writers.