Collaboration and Teamwork in Health Care
Identify evidence-based strategies to overcome barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
I did not see this section of the scoring guide address in the paper. Can you identify evidence-based strategies to overcome barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration and support it with evidence (research)? You will need to locate journal articles to support your ideas/thoughts and cite the sources in the paper. In addition, you could incorporate suggestions for implementing the strategies. This is needed for a higher performance score. In addition, please remember to highlight any added information. Thanks!
Explain the concept of true collaboration in health care and describe the benefits of effective interdisciplinary collaboration. Then, describe the characteristics required for effective collaboration, describe barriers to collaboration, and offer evidence-based strategies to overcome those barriers.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Explain the principles and practices of highly effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Explain the concept of collaboration in health care.
- Describe the characteristics and concepts required for effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Describe barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Identify evidence-based strategies to overcome barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Competency 3: Explain the internal and external factors that can affect the health of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
- Describe the benefits of effective collaboration and teamwork in health care for patients, organizations, and team members.
The post CAPELLA Evidence-based Strategies For Interdisciplinary Collaboration appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
CAPELLA Evidence-based Strategies For Interdisciplinary Collaboration was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 6:50 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com