Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 500–700 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss a population group that is facing greater challenges and barriers to accessing care in the United States. Include the following in your discussion:
- Why does that segment of the U.S. population face greater challenges and barriers to accessing care?
- What programs (local, state, or federal), if any, exist today to attempt to provide access to the vulnerable population you are discussing?
Note: Use APA style and at least 2 scholarly references.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Use the LIBRARY to read the following article:
- Frohlich, K. L., & Potvin, L. (2008, February). The inequality paradox: The population approach and vulnerable populations. American Journal of Public Health, 98(2), 216–221.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
The post challenges and barriers to accessing care in the United States. first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
challenges and barriers to accessing care in the United States. was first posted on September 4, 2020 at 10:05 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org