Imagine that you are a member of an ethics committee listening to arguments for and against altering the way in which human organs are obtained for patients in need of transplants. A new policy to allow the sale of organs by consenting individuals to patients in need and to medical institutions has been proposed. Critics argue that permitting organs to be bought and sold is unethical. You have been asked to review the arguments for and against the commercialization of organ transplants and to construct a report with your suggested plan of action. Use the Internet or Strayer databases to search for arguments for and against the commercialization of organ transplants, and then apply the principles learned in Weeks 1-3 to formulate your report.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Briefly summarize the arguments for and against the commercialization of transplants that you found in your research.
- Formulate your position on the debate of whether or not the sale of organs should be permitted.
- Defend your moral judgment with a moral argument. Identify the moral principle that you are appealing to in your moral argument.
- Determine which normative theory best supports your conclusion.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. (Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Commercialization of Organ Transplants first appeared on https://submityourpapers.com.
Commercialization of Organ Transplants was first posted on September 13, 2020 at 2:38 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com