Use Chapters 5-7 (attached) as references
As well as 2 resources from the Ashford Library (demo account login information below) once in just hit libray
Username : Ashford10
Password : Ashford2!
Bevan, J. L., & Sole, K. (2014). Making connections: Understanding interpersonal communication (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Use ATTACHED outline template as a model for doing this assignment
You will focus only on the three learning objectives weâ€ve already covered in the first two weeks (listed below). Here are the learning objectives you must cover in this outline, and some advice for adequately addressing each:
- Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications. Be sure to address the significance of each principle in being an effective communicator. The best papers will list at least two barriers and provide advice for overcoming each of them.
- Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining oneâ€s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem. Be sure to define each term and directly connect each to communication. The best papers will address the relationship between psychology and communication and the importance of the relationship.
- Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications. Explain the relationship between gender, culture and communication and how acknowledging these elements is central to becoming an effective communicator. Consider the pros and cons of what are often deemed more â€œmasculineâ€ versus â€œfeminineâ€ forms of communication and how various styles can help us in particular contexts.
Remember, an outline is not full paragraphs. Instead, it is in bullet point form. However, you must provide a preliminary introduction and conclusion so we can see that you are on the right track. Those are the only places where paragraphs are appropriate.
The outline must contain
- An introduction with thesis statement.
- All learning objectives, with details about how you plan to address each. Please be sure to explain how you plan to support all of your key claims from expert sources. For more information about how to do this, watch this video: Integrating Research. Though you will not be writing full body paragraphs, with the exception of your introduction and conclusion, you still must give a sense of how you plan to cover each objective with course materials, independent academic research, and personal experiences that correlate with those key points.
- A conclusion. The conclusion should restate the overall perspective offered in the paper, with a restatement of the thesis and the central points outlined in the paper.
- A reference page containing at least three academic resources. You should find at least two of these resources independently in the Ashford University Library.
Remember, you will need to cite your sources in order to get credit for the use of course and academic materials, which is part of how you will be assessed.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Communication-Outline-communications-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.