Course: Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Analysis
The purposes of this assignment are to:
· Organize data.
· Memo emergent ideas.
· Describe and classify codes into themes.
· Develop and assess interpretations.
1. Select 3–5 magazine or newspaper articles that each discuss the same topic.
2. As you read these text files, use bracketing and the types of analytic skills discussed in your reading this week to allow you to assign memos and code labels.
3. Determine what themes could be formed from the text segments assigned to the codes.
4. Using the same or compatible coding strategies, examine photos or other images associated with the articles, and allow your intellectual curiosity to address questions such as who, what, when, and why to determine what new or similar themes emerge.
5. Note: secondary research sources should be used as support throughout your paper as you deem appropriate.
Follow APA guidelines for writing your paper.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Course: Advanced Qualitative Research Design and AnalysisPurposeThe purposes of this assignment are to:· Organize data.· Memo emergent ideas.· Describe and classify codes into themes.· Develop and appeared first on Psychology Homework.