YOU WILL CREATE THIS WRITING PLAN TWICE FOR TWO DIFFERENT STUDENTS IN THE SAME CLASS…YOU WILL CREATE THIS BASED ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL TOPICS:
STUDENT 1 TOPIC: Main topic: Positive impact of globalization in the modern-day living
STUDENT 2 TOPIC: Main topic: Effect of climate change on agriculture
Prompt: For this essay, you will identify an issue in your current major,a major you are interested in pursuing, or your field of work. You will then establish an argument and support that argument with research and relevant evidence.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Writing Plan: Use this writing plan as a way to gather your thoughts and determine your strategy for writing your critical analysis essay. This process will allow you to develop a potential structure for effectively communicating and supporting your claim. This plan will be helpful in keeping your thought process on track when you begin writing and revising your essay.
- Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay. Explain how the argument relates to your major, the major you are considering pursuing, or your field of work.
- Determine three key points that will be helpful in supporting your argument.
- Identify the audience who will be reading your essay. What potential challenges will you encounter in supporting your argument with this demographic?
- Establish a goal that you hope to accomplish with this essay. What will this essay need to be successful?
- List potential resources that could be used as supporting evidence for your argument, and provide a brief description of each and how they will reinforce your argument.
- Align key points of your argument with supporting resources for establishing an effective essay structure.
- Based on your argument, determine at what points in the essay integrating evidence would be most effective, and explain why.
- Describe a revision strategy that would be most effective while writing this essay. Why would this strategy be effective?
- Review your writing notes assignment and the feedback provided by your instructor. How does this feedback influence your progress moving forward? What changes did you make to your writing plan after receiving this outside feedback?
Guidelines for Submission: Your writing plan must be 1â€“2 pages in length. Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post create 1 page writing plan twice snhu appeared first on The Nursing Hub.