Imagine you are creating a community health promotion resource that addresses a disease of your choice. You are creating this resource for the general public.
Select a disease that aligns with the body systems covered in this course.
Create an informational resource (350 to 700 words) formatted as one of the following:
- News transcript
- Other option approved by your instructor three days prior to the due date.
Your informational resource should:
- Identify the disease.
- Identify the population affected by the disease selected.
- Describe specific cultural beliefs around the disease and how the treatment and management of the disease might be affected by cultural beliefs.
- Identify strategies that can be used to promote health and wellness to communities to reduce or prevent the disease from having an impact on the community.
- Describe how this disease and the management of it affects health care resources in the community.
Note: It is important that you complete your assignment early in the week.
Cite at least 2 reputable references used to complete your resource. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
Format your references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
creating a community health was first posted on August 29, 2019 at 5:16 am.
©2019 "Classroom Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
creating a community health was first posted on August 29, 2019 at 5:42 am.
©2019 "nursing Writers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com