Step 1. Determine an overarching theme or your “big idea” for your paper for example, intersectionality
Step 2. Select article, films, and PowerPoints that will help you illustrate your understanding and the importance of this concept to race, ethnicity, and inequality. Consider what points you would like to make and how the ideas you plan to highlight are connected. You are using this paper to illustrate your understanding and linkages between the concepts you’ve been learning about in this class.
- Select 4 articles, 4 articles attached below.
- Select 4 required films,
- https://deanza.kanopy.com/video/shadows-2 In the Shadows
- https://deanza.kanopy.com/video/slanted-screen-0 The Slanted Screen
- https://deanza.kanopy.com/video/latinos-beyond-reel-challenging-media-stereotype . Latinos Beyond Reel – Challenging a Media Stereotype
- If you cannot open the web, you could search the title.
- Select 4 PowerPoint presentations introduced between weeks 7-12 . Attached 2 ppts below. I will send other two ppts individually.
Final Paper Outline:
- Introduction and what overarching theme or concept you plan to explore.
- Summarize the materials you plan to use and highlight why these concepts are important and how they helped you better understand race, ethnicity, and inequality more generally.
- In conclusion, make sure to share what surprised you the most about the materials you incorporated, and any personal connections you made between the materials you select.
Don’t forget the following:
- Cover page
- Clearly identifying the concepts you aim to explore (e.g., race in the media, anti-racism, prison industrial complex, etc.)
- Clearly bold each of the 4 articles, 4 class films, and 4 PowerPoints the *first time* you reference them and include them in your reference list.
- You do not have a page count for your concept paper; you are simply required to address all of the above. Generally, if you adequately address all of the requirements of this portion of your paper, you will most likely complete 4-5 pages in length.
- Properly cite all sources throughout your document and include a reference list.
- You are required to Show Proof of NetTutor, Writing Center Tutoring review, Grammaly, or another program to ensure your paper is well-written and that there is no plagiarism.
- Important Writing Guidelines READ THIS!
The post De Anza College Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Education Essay appeared first on Submit Your Homework.
De Anza College Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Education Essay was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 8:27 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]