This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 1 – Utilize prior knowledge of theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to explain expected client behaviors, while differentiating between normal findings, variations, and abnormalities. (PO 1)
- CO 4 – Identify teaching/learning needs from the health history of an individual. (PO 2)
Access to mental health services is a hot topic in U.S. Healthcare. Do you know what resources are available for clients seeking care in your own community? Select one mental health related condition from the list below. Conduct a web search to identify health care services within your community aimed specifically at addressing this condition.
- Suicidal ideation
- Opioid addiction
Answer the following questions in your post:
- When reviewing a client’s health history and physical examination record, what are some findings (subjective and objective) that may indicate a need for further in-depth assessment for the condition you selected above?
- Describe a focused specialty assessment tool you could use to screen the client for this condition.
- What resources did you find in your community that address this issue? What type of services do they provide? Were there specific resources or services you were hoping to locate, and could not? Please explain.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Describe a focused specialty assessment tool you could use to screen the client for this mental conditions. was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 6:04 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org