- Summarize the articles.
- Provide a comparison and contrast of how a sociologist and a journalist approach the subject (For
example, what is considered convincing evidence? What are the standards of objectivity or “fairness” in
discussing a topic? What are the differences in the amount of attention given to the larger social context of
a problem? What are the differences in the sophistication of the causal reasoning)?
- Include detailed references of the articles as an appendix.
D. Criteria for evaluation
- Accuracy of summary.
- Integration with class and with readings.
- Level of critical analysis as opposed to a pure summary.
- Composition and mechanics.
The post Difference between a sociologist and a journalist appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Difference between a sociologist and a journalist was first posted on December 24, 2019 at 3:25 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org