This week, you will read the article written by Sorokowski et al. (2015), located under your weekly resources. Then, you will write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the purpose of the research, the hypotheses, and the methods used to test the hypotheses.
- A description of the variables that were measured in the research and the level of measurement for each variable (i.e., nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio).
- A description of the sample used in the research. Your description should include a discussion regarding the diversity (e.g., age, sex, race, etc.) of the sample.
- For example, was the sample representative of a particular population or was it simply a convenience sample?
- A discussion to determine if the ethical guidelines were followed in the recruitment and testing of participants.
- A summary of the results and conclusions.
- A description of the measures of central tendency (i.e., mean, median, or mode) and variability (e.g., standard deviation) reported by the authors.
- This should include specific examples of how central tendency and variability were reported in the article; you should not include general definitions for these terms.
Length: 2-3 pages
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
Discuss Descriptive Statistics In Research was first posted on December 8, 2019 at 4:36 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org