The 1970s and 1980s brought remarkable changes for the Untied States. The Cold War between the US and its allies versus the Soviet Union and its allies/clients was still the dominant international issue. China was also going to start emerging as a major world power. Nixon was dealing with Vietnam and then Watergateâ€”one of the pivotal scandals of modern history. Reagan would bring a new national spirit, and he would tackle economic problems by deregulation and moderating taxesâ€”and he would be dealing with a very new type of Soviet leadership.
Discuss lessons in leadership with the examples of President Nixon and President Reagan:
Choose and discuss (in a full paragraph or two) one of the following two topics related to the 1960s and 1970s, especially to the terms of Presidents Nixon and Reagan.
- Discuss lessons in leadership with the examples of President Nixon and President Reagan:
- Identify a leadership example from President Nixonâ€s handling of the Watergate issue, and another example from Reaganâ€s presidency.
- Give two lessons in leadershipâ€”one from each example. They can be positive lessons or negative lessons (good things to do; things not to do, etc). Discuss how these lessons can apply to those in business or politics or some other realm.
- Identify the source(s) where you read about these issues.
- Discuss Presidents Nixon and Reagan as Cold Warriors:
- Identify a strategy or policy from the Nixon presidency that related to the Cold War, and another from the Reagan presidency.
- In hindsight, describe your views of each approach and how effective (or not) each approach was.
- Identify the source(s) where you read these issues.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion 2500 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.