Relationships typically differ between workers and the organization. To address substantive improvement, an effective leader needs to develop a solid understanding regarding the relationship between workers and the organization. Use the assigned readings for the course as well as additional applicable scholarly sources, create a handout to be used for leaders and/or managers that describes, in sufficient detail, supportive references that cite the perceptual role of human resources within organizational functioning that involve the following*:
- Human resource assumptions.
- Theories of worker motivation.
- The relationship between worker personality and organizational characteristics.
- How to win with people.
- The importance of understanding interpersonal worker relationships.
- How workers are treated, supported, and valued within an educational setting of interest (e.g., school or school district) and how these areas could be improved.*Be sure to use visuals to enhance this where appropriate.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post evaluate the role of human resources in organizational functioning 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.