Final Essay 101 Assignment Sheet
Directions: Now that the essay has been revised through the peer review process, students will create a final copy of the essay assignment in the Writing 101 module.
The Final Essay 101 Assignment has two components:
- The final version of the essay that the writer has marked up with proofreading/editing corrections to demonstrate knowledge of editing
- The final version of the essay that has all errors corrected
Proofreading Checklist: Look for the following errors when proofreading
- Spelling errors
- Comma, Semi-Colon, and Colon errors
- MLA format errors
- Fragment and Run-On errors
- Apostrophe errors
Remember the following requirements while polishing the final essay for the prompt: What are the benefits and/or drawbacks of your future career path?
- MLA format
- Paragraph form
- Proper thesis statement
- Topic sentences that relate to the thesis statement
- On topic development and transitions
- Evidence that supports claims
- Integrated evidence
- Correct in-text citations
- Analysis of evidence that does not summarize
- Conclusion sentences for each body paragraph
- Conclusion paragraph that does not summarize
- Proper Works Cited page
Submit the completed assignments when finished.
The post Final Essay 101 Assignment Sheet appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Final Essay 101 Assignment Sheet was first posted on February 23, 2021 at 2:16 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com