Write a response to one topic (listed below) of your choice. Your response must:
- Discuss only one of the topics listed below.
- Include at least two sources from in-class texts (lectures, readings, etc) to support your argument. Feel free to use more than two sources. For this assignment you do not need a Works Cited Page.
- Refer to any in-class discussions, films, readings or lectures to support your responses.
- Be minimum of three pages double spaced (not including header, name, etc).
- Be in 12 point font with one inch margins
- Be in pdf, doc, or docx format
- NOT include outside research. This is not a research paper! It is meant to tie together class content (videos, lectures, readings, etc).
(Choose one). Please discuss one of the following topics:
- Discuss anthropological approaches to gender and sexuality. More specifically, explain the implications that gender is a cultural construction. How do gender roles vary among cultures? How have gender ideologies created inequalities? Cite the film Aravani Girl or Kliegman’s article, “Idaho Banned Trans Athletes From Women’s Sports” in your response.
- Explain the non-ethnocentric view of marriage. What kinds of marriages exist around the world and why? What are the reasons anthropologists give for the existence of various marriages and the evolution of arranged marriages? Please refer to polyandry, polygyny, polygamy, arranged marriage or any other marriages applicable to your answer. Cite Serena Nanda’s article, “Arranging a Marriage in India,” in your response.
- How has social stratification increased with industrialization as an adaptive strategy? How has the COVID-19 outbreak intensified this issue and how are they related? Cite Donaldson, “COVID-19, (In)Visible Mothers, and the State,” in your response.
- What is the difference between race and ethnicity? Explain why anthropologists view race as a social construct. How can perceptions of race differ in different places around the world? Cite the film, Race: the Power of an Illusion, in your response.
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
The post Finance homework help appeared first on Coursework Geeks.