The goal of this exam is to show critical thinking and course engagement. For this essay you must utilize the course readings as your primary support and evidence, and properly cite those readings using MLA citation format. You will be required to utilize minimum 3 different authors in your essay. A strong essay will typically utilize 4-6 readings and be no shorter than 4.5 pages. Be careful to NOT overuse direct quotations. This essay must focus on analysis and contain mostly your own words. You are also free to utilize course lecture notes or films we viewed in class as support, but these lecture/film citations will NOT count toward your minimum 3 author citations. You must include a complete Works Cited page and in-text citations. Please save your document with your name in the file name and include page numbers.
- The essay will engage deeply with the course readings to develop and support your thesis. Outside sources will not be needed or accepted.
- The essay will be concise and thoughtful. It will have a solid and detailed thesis and contain well-supported analysis. All sources will be properly cited in MLA format.
- The essay will be no longer than 5 pages, excluding Works Cited and MLA headings.
- The essay will be double-spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman (1″ margins).
- If you do not know MLA or do not own an MLA style guide you can view one at the following website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01…
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Students who plagiarize will be referred to Student Judicial Affairs (http://sja.ucdavis.edu/files/cac.pdf)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.