Write an introduction to Cognitive Development theories and its significance to educating children. Highlight the major theorist and his views about child development. (Write in your own words providing references to sources)
• Step 1: Study about Piaget’s Cognitive development theory in details
• Step 2: Select 3-6 children of a chosen stage ( PRE SCHOOL AGE) of Piaget’s Developmental stage theory and observe them for two weeks. (You may choose from your home, school, or from the island where you work/live).
• Write your findings in a log sheet. (You may observe yourself or ask from parents about the child’s behavior)
• Step 3: Create your own experiment or scenario about the chosen stage and test it on any TWO students.
• Step 4: Make notes of the responses.
Explain how individual students responded to the questions/observations. You can present your findings in the form of tables and graphs.
4. Discussions and Conclusion
• Compare and contrast students’ responses with Piaget’s cognitive development theory
• Write a conclusion to your study (can you say that Piaget’s cognitive development theory is true to Maldivian children too? Why/why not)
• What are your recommendations to school leaders and teacher?
Word limit: Maximum 1500 words.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Highlight the major theorist and his views about child development appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Highlight the major theorist and his views about child development appeared first on The Nursing Hub.