The written case assignment is to be prepared on an individual basis. It is expected that the content of your written case will reflect your thoughts and analysis rather than the work of others.
Suggestions regarding the preparation of written case assignments are discussed in A Guide to Case Analysis posted in the Student Center at www.mhhe.com/thompson. The criteria for grading written case presentations include:
1.Identification of key problems/strategic issues.
2.Use of appropriate analytical tools techniques, including the use of charts and tables where appropriate. You are expected to demonstrate that you can use the tools and techniques of strategic analysis presented in the chapters. Both breadth and depth of analysis will be evaluated.
3.Presenting realistic, workable, well-supported recommendations for action.
4.Use of good communication skillsfailure to use good grammar, spelling, and other written communication skills will result in a full one-letter grade reduction.
5.Evidence of adequate preparation, pride of workmanship, and display of professional attitude and approach.
I want to elaborate on the financial analysis I am expecting in your papers. This must get done.
1) Identify all sources of revenue example Iidentify all revenue segments ( Revenue and profit are not the same)
2) Identify which segment has the greatest growth vs prior year and prior 5 years
3) Identify why is the segment growing or not growing
4) Identify the most profitable segment vs prior year and 5 years prior
5) Identify major expense compare to prior year ( Are these expense growth reasonable? Why?
6) Vertical Analysis for the last three years on the Income Statement – Anything noticeable?
7 How does any latest balance sheet change impact Company’s Strategy?
8 How is the company financed? Any major changes in Balance sheet if so where? How does this impact the company’s strategy?
9 Is the stock price rising?
10 Financial ratios that must accompany you paper- 5 years of data- Please observe the trends from these ratios
1) Current Ratio-
2) Quick Ratio
3) Average Collection period
4) Debt Ratio
5) Gross Profit margin
6) Net Profit Margin
7)Return on Assets
8 Return in Equity
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post HR. Marketing, Acquisition, strategies Human Resources etc. About Walmart first appeared on nursing writers.