Assignment: student shall find two proper APA Style references for two (2) “External Authoritative Sources” (defined below), discussing criminal assault and battery in medical settings and provide a brief paragraph narrative (one paragraph for each of the required two (2) “external authoritative sources”) incorporating proper APA in-text citations and reference for each source, as well as, a link for each source which leads to the full article referenced is required immediately following each reference
“External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, the foregoing source/material selected has in text citations and references to support statements made therein. Under no circumstances are newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions and dot com sites be used. The foregoing are not considered authoritative for this course.
Each student shall submit in the appropriate assignment folder 2 short narratives, complete APA Style citations, references and links for 2 “authoritative external sources” (as defined in the guidelines). The sources are required to discuss criminal assault and battery in medical settings. Making sure to comply with the requirements set forth in the syllabus, assignment guidelines and grading rubric.
- Each student shall find two “authoritative external sources” (as defined in this course) on the issues described in the course schedule and the Assignment Guidelines.
- Each student shall provide a brief paragraph narrative (one paragraph for each of the required two (2) “authoritative external sources”) incorporating proper APA in-text citations and reference for each source.
- Each student is required to include a working link to the full article at the end or following each APA Style reference.
- Proper APA style citations and references are required for each source.
- Proper English and substantive use of each source is required.
- Each student shall post their assignment on or before the due date in the designated Assignment Folder.
The post HSA4221 Florida International University Legal Aspect of Healthcare Paper first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
HSA4221 Florida International University Legal Aspect of Healthcare Paper was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 7:49 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]