Interpreting Diagnostic Tests and Evidence-Based Guidelines in Managing Acute, Episodic, and Chronic Conditions
For this Assignment please follow the directions below:
- Pick one patient you have encountered.
- The patient should have one acute and one chronic condition.
- There must be a diagnostic or lab testing performed for the patient (either for the acute or chronic condition; if diagnostic tests are ordered for both conditions, then the discussion should include all ordered tests).
- Briefly discuss the rationale (evidence-based) for choosing the diagnostic or lab testing for the patient (make sure to include relevant subjective and objective data in your discussion).
- Discuss the findings of the diagnostic test or lab results and how it supported your main diagnosis.
- Discuss pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for the patient.
- You are required to review 3 scholarly articles using evidence based database (CINAHL, PubMed-please refer to KU library for more information). The articles should be about the condition(s) you have selected and should not be more than 5 years old. The articles chosen should address management of the acute and/or chronic condition.
Annotated Bibliography Requirements:
- Cite the sources using APA 6th edition format.
- Summarize the articles briefly in your own words, direct quotes are not allowed. Use 3–5 sentences (not more than 150 words).
- Explain the relevance of the articles to the condition you have examined above and clinical implications on your clinical practice.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Interpreting Diagnostic Tests and Evidence Based Guidelines in Managing Acute Episodic and Chronic Conditions appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.