Interview someone from a different cultural background than your own to learn how his or her culture:
· Perceives illness, including the meaning, causes, and treatment
· Views both acute and chronic illnesses
· Determine how his or her culture tends to view nurses
· Discuss how the perceptions of the interviewee influence his or her health behavior, including when he or she seeks help and the type of practitioner he or she consults.
· From your perspective of a nurse, describe how his or her perceptions differ from your professional perspectives.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use resources from the University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.You may use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources or connect to the APA Style website through the APA icon below.
The post Interview someone from a different cultural background than your own to learn how his or her culture appeared first on Infinite Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Interview someone from a different cultural background than your own to learn how his or her culture first appeared on nursing writers.