Now that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the material in essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
Remember that your final argumentative research paper must include the assigned reading from the book, two sources from Keiserâ€s e-Library, and one additional, credible source for a total of four sources being quoted and cited in the paper.
- (General Education) Rose, M. â€œWhat College Can Mean to the Other Americaâ€ pp. 194-197
Is college access a right? If so, what does that mean? If not, why not?
- 1200-1350 words.
- Format using 6th edition APA requirements to include an abstract of about 150 words.
- Use at least four sources, including the source from your text, two sources from Keiser’s e-Library, and one additional credible source.
- No block quotes should be included.
- Use integrated quotes only.
- Do not use section headers.
- No visuals should be used. Narrative material only.
- No more than 20% of the paper should be from quoted source support.
- Use objective point of view only.
- Use argumentative and academic language only.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post is college access a right if so what does that mean if not why not appeared first on The Nursing Hub.