Prepare a 3- to 5-page risk assessment of your organization or an organization with which you are familiar.
Include how the formula for risk can be applied to the organization.
Risk Index = Max Info Sensitivity – Min User Clearance
Risk = (Probability that threat occurs) * (Cost to organization)
Describe how risk assessment is related to security controls or safeguards.
Include the following in your assessment that is part of Figure 14.3, Risk Assessment Methodology, of the Stallings and Brown textbook Computer Security (p. 478) Risk Assessment Methodology Chart.pdf:
- System characterization
- Threat identification
- Vulnerability identification
- Control analysis
- Likelihood determination
- Impact analysis
- Risk determination
Important: Answer must include a minimum of 3 references and be done in APA Format Style with a reference page and in-text citations of sources for any quoted or paraphrased material. Also important is that you pay attention to the assignment requirements before bidding. Please do not bid unless willing to meet these requirements. Additionally, answer will be checked against plagiarism.
Assignment Preparation: Activities include watching the SkillSoftÂ® videos, completing the SkillSoftÂ® course, independent student reading, and research.
- Watch the “QuickTalks: David Bach: Nonmarket Strategy: The Next Frontier of Competitive Advantage” SkillsoftÂ® video. QuickTalks_David Bach_Nonmarket Strategy_The Next Frontier of Competitive Advantage.doc
- Complete the “Intrusion Prevention Technologies” topic of the lesson “Understanding IPS Fundamentals” in the SkillsoftÂ® course “Cisco IINS 2.0: Implementing IPS.” Topic Notes_ Intrusion Prevention Technologies.pdf
- Complete slides 1 to 3 of the “Risk Response Strategies” topic of the SkillsoftÂ® lesson “Plan Risk Responses” of the course “Risk response and Control (PMBOKÂ® Guide Fifth Edition).”
- Read Chapters 14, 15, and 16 of the Stallings and Brown textbook Computer Security. Computer_Security_2e_Chapters14-16.pdf
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post it risk assessment at your organization appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.