Homework 1: Literary Artistic Biography Topic：E. M. Forster Howards End
Part of the directions for paper #1 state: You will be required to use four sources in your research. One source must be at least one primary text i.e. a novel, film, painting, performance, or poem. The second and third sources must be from either a book of criticism or an article from a literary database. The fourth source maybe from the internet, but cannot be fromWikipedia, an online encyclopedia, or personal blogs.
- Find the primary text or texts you will be using for your Paper 1 and briefly write a paragraph stating its historical importance. If the text is a novel, play or poem, uses quotes from that text. If it is a painting or film provide a link to the text.
- Find one of your critical sources.
- Remember this source must come from either a critical essay found in a book of criticism or an article from one of the databases.
- Briefly argue why this is a useful source for your project.
- In support of your argument you will use a relevant quotation from the critical source.
- Include your name, date, and word count in the left corner
- Title this informal paper with the title you might consider for your formal paper one
- Include an MLA intext citation for paraphrased or quoted material
- Include a correct MLA works cited page for both the primary text and critical source
- Use the instructions for paper #1 to guide your selection of sources.
- Use Purdue Owl to help you with intext and works cited citations.
- Use of good grammar and spelling is assumed.
- Your paper must be between 250 and 500 words
- If you have more than one page include page numbers
- Papers not meeting the required word requirement will lose 1 point for every word missing.
- I’m adding a link to this e-mail that will help you with questions you might have about how to write and research a literary paper. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/697/1/
The post Literary Artistic Biography topic：E. M. Forster Howard’s End first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
Literary Artistic Biography topic：E. M. Forster Howard’s End was first posted on October 18, 2020 at 1:29 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com