It is now time to begin the strategic planning phase of your project. You have been hired as a consultant to help MovieFlix solve a business problem. You’ve previously described to MovieFlix’s leadership the first step to helping them solve their problem. Now it’s time to provide them with a full plan and timeline.
For your assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Create a chart/table where you detail a SWOT analysis for MovieFlix. For your SWOT analysis, you need to list 3 internal strengths, 3 internal weaknesses, 3 external opportunities, and 3 external threats for MovieFlix.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, discuss the information that you put into your SWOT analysis. Why did you list the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that you did? Why are they strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- Now detail the rest of the steps that you will guide MovieFlix through to reach a positive resolution to their problem. Make sure that you provide their leadership team with a timeframe for when you anticipate the project to be completed by.
- Remember to use proper tone in your paper. You are speaking from a “consultant” point of view. Your audience is the Leadership Team at MovieFlix.
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for sources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
- attached is the first paper written for the initial problem
MovieFlix’s leadership the first step to helping them solve their problem. was first posted on July 14, 2019 at 10:29 am.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
MovieFlix’s leadership the first step to helping them solve their problem. was first posted on July 14, 2019 at 10:30 am.