Neonate Sensations and Perceptions
In the past, researchers underestimated the sensory and perceptual abilities of newborns. Based on the information presented in this chapter, describe what a newborn may experience in the first day of life (i.e., could hear voices and recognize motherâ€s voice, could see shapes far away and when mother held the baby, could see her face). Your essay should be written in paragraph form and follow APA format.
Activities: Activities that fulfill the minimum requirements will receive C (70-79). In order to achieve a B (80-89), you must show that you have become involved in the thought process and used critical thinking skills to answer the questions. A (90-98) shows involvement in the activity and substantial writing and thought. For an activity to receive 99-100 points you must â€œgo the extra mileâ€; you will have a lot of thought and discussion within the activity answer, and will have used the activity to an extent that goes beyond the minimum requirements. A (99-100) activity shows that you made the assignment useful to your experiences. Keep in mind that 1-2 sentences does not fully answer a question or cover the topic. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Format (Points will be deducted for not following the format instructions below):
- File Naming Format: When saving an assignment file you should follow the following format: LastnameFirstinitial_chapternumber. For example, if I were a student and were saving Chapter 3 activity, my file name would be: HopkinsB_Chapter3
- Each file must be saved as Rich Text or a Word document. I cannot open files saved as wps and a zero will given.
- Citations and Reference: All activities and the Project must include a reference section and internal citations. Internal citations and the reference section must follow APA format. Since, your ability to answer the questions does not come from common knowledge you MUST use internal citations and include a reference section. Failure to do so will result in a zero for the assignment. NO EXCUSES!
- Title Page: Each assignment must start with an APA title.
- Line Spacing: Double Spaced
- Font: Times New Roman 12 point font
- Page Length: 3/4 to 1 full page (no less than 3/4 of a page, you need to fully address the question)
Save as a Word document or rich text document and upload to turn in. Please be sure to follow all formatting requirements.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post neonate sensations and perceptions describe what a newborn may experience in the first day of life appeared first on The Nursing Hub.