NUR4244 Public Health Nursing.
Deliverable 1: Public Health Nursing Presentation
Describe the foundations of public and community health nursing.
The faculty in your nursing program have asked senior nursing students to create an infographic to improve potential nursing students’ understanding of public and community health nursing. You are a senior nursing student who has just completed your community rotation. You are very excited to share information about the world of public and community health nursing with incoming nursing students.
Prepare an infographic that:
- Explains the scope of the public and community health nurse’s role.
- Describes the importance of public health nursing to the community well-being.
- Illustrates the role of the public health nurse from the 1800s to present day.
- Explains how public health operations work in the local community and state-level health systems.
- Defines settings where nurses address the needs of community-based populations.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the infographic.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition Database FAQ
- Mission of Public Health
- The US Public Health Service
- The American Public Health Association
Guides & FAQs
- Infographic FAQ
- APA Guide
- Credible Sources FAQ
- Nursing Guide
- Rasmussen’s Answers/FAQs
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post nur4244 public health nursing presentation appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.