Review the following article Information systems & technology. Patient at the center of the health care universe: A closer look at patient-centered care.
Prepare a well-written paper that addresses all of the following topics/requirements:
- Compose a brief summary of the author’s main points.
- Assess the value and challenges of Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS), in general, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) systems, specifically, to achieve the patient-centered care goals set forth in the article.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of linking Electronic Health Records (EHR) to at least three clinical information systems (e.g., LIS, PIS, RIS, and physician mobile devices).
- Explain and defend the rationale for classifying EHR, CPOE, and CDSS as patient-centered management systems.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Cite 3-5 references. (Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; use in-text citations throughout the assignment and include them in an APA-formatted reference list.)
- Adhere to the guidelines of the grading rubric
- Be formatted according to APA Requirements
The post Patient-Centric Systems first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
Patient-Centric Systems was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 1:42 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]