Write some sentences to give suggestions to following proposals. (Couple sentences will be fine, no need to write an essay about it)
HOW TO COMMENT:
- What more could/should the writer research about the significance of the text, the stakes of translation, the advantage of having a human versus a machine translator?
- How might power relationships between the source and target languages influence whether you lean toward â€œdomesticationâ€ or â€œforeignizationâ€?
- What are the basic differences of writing system, grammar/syntax, and cultural presuppositions between source and target languages? What technical challenges is the writer most concerned about at this stage? What advice can you give them?
- Ethical questions: What is the â€œotherâ€ to whom you, as translator, have an ethical responsibility? Affective questions: do you have a personal affective stance toward this text; do you want your reader to have one; and if so–how could that influence your translation decisions?
- Given all that youâ€ve learned about this project, do you have suggestions about which of the assigned readings for this quarter would be good to reference in the commentary?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post peer review give some comments on 2 proposals appeared first on The Nursing Hub.