I will pay 20.00 for this discussion question please have back to me by Friday May 12, 2017 @ 6pm central time.
- Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
- Capella Writing Center: APA Style and Formatting.
Post Chapter 3 in a Word document. What follows is a brief overview of the things you should include.
- Chapter 3 Method: The method section includes separate descriptions of the sample, the materials, and the procedures. These are subtitled and may be augmented by further sections, if needed.
- Describe your sample with sufficient detail so that it is clear what population(s) the sample represents. A discussion of how the sample was formed is needed for replicability and understanding your study.
- A description of your instruments, including all surveys, tests, questionnaires, interview forms, and other tools used to provide data, should appear in the materials subsection. Evidence of reliability and validity should be presented. Since reliability is a property of scores from a specific use of a specific instrument for a specific population, you should provide reliability estimates based on your data.
- The design of the study, whether it is a case study, a survey, a controlled experiment, or some other type of research, is conveyed through the procedures subsection. It is here that the activities of the researcher are described, such as what was said to the participants, how groups were formed, what control mechanisms were employed, et cetera. The description is sufficient if enough detail is present for the reader to replicate the essential elements of the study. It is important for the procedures to conform to ethical criteria for researchers.
- If you are proposing to use inferential statistics, you should determine the power a priori based on your anticipated distribution, design, and definition of practical significance. This information must stem from your related literature and not the data that you are proposing to collect.
- Where appropriate, compute and report effect sizes or, at a minimum, be sure you provide enough information so effect sizes can be computed. Effect sizes provide a common metric for evaluating results across studies and aid in the design of future studies. They will be needed by anyone who attempts a quantitative synthesis of your study along with the others in your area of research.
- Sections possibly could include:
- Purpose of the study.
- Research design.
- Target population and participant selection.
- Research questions and hypotheses.
- Data analysis.
- Expected findings.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Please have back to me by 6pm central time on Friday for Prof GEGEE appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.