Chapter 10 Questions (must cite from textbook at least once. Provide specific examples):
What are interest groups and provide examples of them? How do interest groups lobby and how are they funded/organized? How are they a means of political participation and what makes them so effective and influential in shaping policy and moving issues/legislation? I recommend focusing on sections 10.1, 10.3 and 10.4 of the chapter.
What to do:
- Read the chapters in their entirety, take notes or annotate if that helps you
- Read the questions, make sure you understand them and the concepts indicated before attempting a response.
- You MUST cite from the text in your responses. Failure to do so will result in a 5 point deduction per question/response.
- Find real world example(s) (e.g. web search) to use in your response, this shows me you can understand the concept enough to apply Please quote/cite properly.
- You should be writing at least half a page per response. No penalty for writing more
- 12 point font, double spaced
- Grading will be based on your responses and whether they reflect that you did the reading, whether you understood it properly and showed understanding through application of examples.
What not to do:
- Do not plagiarize, either from the text or from online sources. No copying and pasting please.
- Depending on how much plagiarism there is, your score will be downgraded to at least half and in some cases you might get a zero. If it is excessive and happens more than once, I may report you to the College for academic dishonesty.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post read chapter 10 answer question double space 1 page appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.