Prior to beginning work on this assignment, watch the Evaluating Web Resources (Links to an external site.) and Scholarly and Popular Resources (Links to an external site.) video tutorials from the Ashford University Library.
This paper is the second part of a two-part integration. Review the discussion threads you, your classmates, and your instructor posted in the Reviewing Alternative Sources of Information: Part 1 (Peer Feedback) discussion forum. Make note of constructive suggestions, integrate feedback and ideas into your analysis of the articles, and/or identify additional institutional, organizational or governmental agency sources if instructed to do so by your instructor. Incorporate this information into your paper.
Navigate to this weekâ€s discussion forum to review your feedback if necessary.
In your Reviewing Alternative Sources of Information: Part 2 paper,
- Critique each of the three sources from the gray literature that address your research topic or research focus, identifying the owner/sponsor of the source (the institutional, organizational or governmental agency) and describing the relationship between the mission or purpose of the institution, organization, or agency and the topic of interest to you. For example, if you identified a report or a summary of statistics from the Autism Research Institute, identify the mission or purpose of the Autism Research Institute and justify the use of the source as being appropriate to support research on your topic of interest. Provide a complete APA citation for each source. Consider accessing the Writing Centerâ€s Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) for more on completing a complete reference citation.
- Analyze the information from each institutional, organizational, or governmental agency source, reporting how the various sources relate or link to one another and how the information is congruent or contradictory across the sources. For example, did you identify two different sets of data about your topic that offer collaborating (or contradictory) perspectives about your research topic or research focus? Report whether the information you found included references to scholarly articles or research, and whether the sources you identified link you to other relevant and credible sources.
- Evaluate the evidence of quality of each source, using the criteria introduced in the Discussion Forum.
- Indicate whether there is evidence of lack of consistency or bias in the information you found
- Identify any ethical concerns you may have about the source
- Explain how the information from these three sources can be used to reinforce the relevance or importance of your research topic or research focus, indicating how the sources will help you make a compelling case for studying the topic you have identified.
The Reviewing Alternative Sources of Information: Part 2 paper
- Must be at least 1,200 words in length (not including title, abstract and references pages), and formaated according to the Ashford Writing Centerâ€s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must reference at least two scholarly and/or credible sources (see Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)), in addition to any required readings you cited.
- Must list the three sources analyzed in the reference list.
- Include title, abstract, and reference pages in your paper.
Use resources listed in the Week 1 assignment to help you correctly format your paper.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post reviewing alternative sources of information part 2 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.