As a researcher, you must understand that the body of knowledge the world uses to reason and analyze phenomena is always changing. There is always a place to improve upon, refine, and add to the knowledge in your discipline. Likewise, your own skills and knowledge follow the same pattern. The skills you have acquired through this course are only the foundation of a very complex field. Even a researcher in the field of statistics knows that being able to identify where one still needs improvement and how to obtain additional skills is an important step towards continuously creating valid, supported information.
To prepare for this Application:
- Assess your progress and skills with quantitative reasoning and analysis. Where do you still need to improve, and what is your plan for improving those skills?
- Consider what role this course has played in helping you determine a dissertation topic approach. Has your original topic and approach changed? Why? How?
- To what extent has using a statistical package informed your understanding of research in general? How has it informed how to read the findings of a research article?
- Think about how this course fits into your residency milestones. Are you on track? Have you registered for your next residency?
- Craft a 5- to 7-page paper in which you assess your progress in quantitative reasoning and analysis. Be sure you have addressed the questions above
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Self-Assessment Researcher self assessment appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.