I want you to identify a specific public service (The Department of Veteran’s Affairs) organization that has recently undergone a major change or reform; or a specific public service organization that might change as a result of pending legislative action. Another option would be to discuss a change to a nonprofit organization.
The paper should be In APA style. 2500- 4000 Word and must use at least 10 sources for reference
Organize your paper with the following sections and be sure to answer all questions in each section:
- What is the organization?
- What does this organization do?
- What is the reform or proposed change (please be specific)?
- What were the drivers of the change?
- Were they internal or external?
- What level (individual, group, or organizational) is the change occurring?
2) Leadership: Who is the current leader of this organization?
- Did the events driving the change occur when he/she was in charge?
- Based on your research, do they appear to be transformational or transactional? Why or why not?
3) Barriers to Change
- What are the environmental barriers to change?
- Are resources available to support the change?
- Is there a consensus on what the goal of the change should be?
- How are the organization’s employees likely to respond to the proposed changes? Why might employees resist change?
4) Strategies for Successful Change
- Based on the readings for this class, what advice would you give to this organization to successfully implement the proposed changes or reforms?
- Specifically, how might a leader overcome the barriers to change that you have identified?
The post The Department of Veteran’s Affairs appeared first on Submit Your Homework.
The Department of Veteran’s Affairs was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 4:04 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]