The Economics of Labor Markets
Select an organization with which you are familiar or an organization where you work.
Develop a minimum of an 8-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation (not including the title and reference slides) to be presented to the CEO’s executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor.
Explain the following in the Speaker’s notes for your presentation:
- How your organization’s production function is related to its marginal product of labor.
- How your organization’s marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product.
- How your organization’s marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so.
- Reasons a worker’s wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand.
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources in addition to your textbook. Failure to properly cite and reference the presentation is considered plagiarism. See the CWE page of the Library on how to prevent plagiarism.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines, including an introduction, conclusion, citations in the speaker’s notes, a title slide, and reference slide. The correct in-text citation for the textbook is (Mankiw, 2015) and the reference is:
Mankiw, N.Gregory. (2015). Principles of Microeconomics, 7th Edition, Stamford, CT. Cengage Learning.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post the-economics-of-labor-markets-3 appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.