I will post and attach the instruction for you. You should use the Turtle graphics to draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors. In programming your solution, you must:
Use at least two repetition (while or for) statements.
Use at least one selection (if) statement
Programming Assignment 4
This project focuses on rendering different colors and some simple graphics using Python libraries. You will use both selection (if) and repetition (while, for) in this project as well as do error checking to validate user input. You will use Turtle graphics to draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors. Although you are free to decide the precise shape(s) and layout for your picture, some aspect of the picture must depend on a numeric value input by the user. For example, the input might determine the size of the shapes, the number of shapes, or their spacing.
Originally written as a part of the logo programming language, Turtle graphics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtle_graphics) is one of the oldest graphics programs. It is a 2D graphics package that uses a Cartesian coordinate system and a â€œturtle,â€ which you can imagine has a pen attached to its body. The turtle can move around the plane, drawing as it goes. Python has a module that implements the behavior of the original turtle graphics program and this module is simply called â€œturtleâ€.
Your program must:
- Output a brief descriptive message of what the program does.
- Repeatedly prompt for the input until the user supplies values of the correct form (discard incorrect inputs). Your prompt should say what form of input is needed.
- Draw a picture containing multiple shapes of multiple colors, where the input value(s) is (are) used to determine some aspect of the shapes and/or their layout.
In programming your solution, you must:
- Use at least two repetition (while or for) statements.
- Use at least one selection (if) statement.
We show example output produced by two different programs that meet these requirements at the end of this write-up. You may be creative and create your own program, or you may choose to mimic one of these two examples. The second example shows error checking being tested.
- Code: proj04.py â€“ your source code solution (remember to include the date, project number and comments in this file). Be sure to use â€œproj04.pyâ€ for the file name. Be sure to add comments to your code to help me understand it.
- Pseudocode: pseudo04.doc â€“ your pseudocode solution to the problem in a Microsoft Word file. Be sure to use proper indentation and â€œprogramâ€ in English (or your first language of choice with an English translation).
- Flowchart: flow04-partX.jpg â€“ your flowchart solution in an image file format (jpg, png, etc.) Be sure to use the proper shapes for each type of statement in your program. Each separate function created should have its own flow image (numbered as flow02-part1.jpg, flow02-part2.jpg, etc.).
1, Code runs, is fully tested, and includes sufficient comments and/or supporting documentation
2, Pseudocode is complete, thorough, and fully solves problem presented.
3, Flowchart is complete, covers every possible use case, and uses correct shapes/arrows throughout.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post turtle graphics assignment i want you to have access for spider python3 7 and draw io for the flow chart appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.