Assignment: Survey Design
Many health care organizations use surveys to collect data for conducting marketing research. To be effective, however, surveys must be carefully designed and properly validated and administered. If consumers do not understand the survey questions or why they need to answer them, the resulting data will not help organizations in their marketing efforts. For this Assignment, you use best practices of survey design to create a patient satisfaction survey.
Consider that you work in the health care marketing department of a major health care organization. The chief marketing officer of the organization has asked you to conduct market research on patient service satisfaction. You have been instructed to create and administer a patient satisfaction survey. With this in mind, consider types of questions you might ask patients, how you might administer the survey, and challenges that may occur during data collection.
Using best practices of survey design, create a 15-question patient satisfaction survey.
Note: The survey questions must be closed ended.
Then, write 1–2 pages that address the following:
- Why did you write the particular questions that you wrote?
- How do you plan to administer the survey?
- What challenges do you anticipate during data collection and reporting?
Note: Your Assignment must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with at least five high-quality references, including two from peer-reviewed journals. See the Week 6 Assignment rubric for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing.
Assignment: Marketing and Communication Techniques for Health Care Products
When selecting marketing and communication techniques, health care organizations must carefully examine their consumer populations, as not all techniques are effective for all consumers. Depending on the product, organizations might even choose two or three different techniques in an effort to reach multiple consumer segments. For this Assignment, you examine the consumer populations of your organization and create an advertisement using marketing and communication techniques appropriate for your consumers.
- Select a health care product to market within your organization.
Note: If you do not currently work for a health care organization, select one that is of interest to you. You may use the same organization you selected in Week 3.
- Identify the consumer population of your organization, including general and business consumer.
- Consider traditional and/or contemporary marketing techniques that may be appropriate for your consumer population (i.e., brochure, flyer, video commercial, audio commercial, billboard, social media, etc.). Reflect on why you might select this technique and how you might use it to market the product.
- With the marketing technique you select in mind, consider how you might create an advertisement to market the health care product and what communication techniques might be appropriate for your population.
Write a 2-page brief that addresses the following:
- Describe the health care product you selected.
- Analyze the consumer population of your health care organization.
- Recommend a marketing technique that is appropriate for your consumer population (i.e., brochure, flyer, video commercial, audio commercial, billboard, social media, etc.). Include why you selected this technique and how you will use it to market the product you selected.
- Recommend one or two communication techniques that are appropriate for the consumer population.
Then, create an advertisement using the marketing technique you selected. Be sure to utilize communication techniques that would be appropriate for the consumer population you identified.
Note: Your Assignment must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with at least five high-quality references, including two from peer-reviewed journals. See the Week 8 Assignment rubric for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing.
The post Two different topic ( so two different papers) first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
Two different topic ( so two different papers) was first posted on November 19, 2020 at 6:19 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]