Need help with the following:
Watch one of the following films:
- Why Did I Get Married (PG-13)
- Slumdog Millionaire (R)
- Real Women Have Curves (PG-13)
- Whale Rider (PG-13)
- The Princess and the Frog (G)
- The Kite Runner (PG-13)
- Brokeback Mountain (R)
- The Secret Life of Bees (PG-13)
- Six Degrees of Separation (R)
- Friends With Money (R)
- Double Happiness (PG-13)
- Far From Heaven (PG-13)
- The Joy Luck Club (R)
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (PG)
- Soul Food (R)
- Crash (2004) (R)
- The Family Stone (PG-13)
- Like Water for Chocolate (R)
- Frida (R)
- Driving Miss Daisy (PG)
- My Left Foot: The Story of Christy Brown (R)
- Smoke Signals (PG-13)
- The Crying Game (R)
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (R)
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (PG-13)
Write a 1,750- to 2,100 paper about the cultural differences portrayed in the film.
- Provide specific examples of how both Hall’s perspective of culture as a screen and Hofstede’s five dimensions are reflected in a particular cultural pattern.
- Address the following in your paper:
- Evaluate both cultural identity and cultural bias within the film.
- Explain the concept of cultural patterns and what types of cultural patterns are exhibited in the film.
- Illustrate examples of both verbal and nonverbal intercultural communication within the film. How do these relate to a particular intercultural communication theory?
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Watch one of the following films: first appeared on Submit Your Homeworks.
Watch one of the following films: was first posted on September 4, 2020 at 3:32 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org