Write a 525- to 700-word paper answering the following:
Select an official Native American group (one on the official federal list). Specifically answer these questions:
- Where are they located in the U.S. today?
- Were they forcibly removed from their ancestral lands? How?
- Do they have a reservation today?
- What is their legal standing with the U.S. government?
- How many enrolled members are there in the tribe?
- How is tribal membership defined?
- What form of government do they practice? Can both men and women be on the governing body?
- Do they have an official language other than English or Spanish? Is the language taught in Indian schools?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. You will need to include a cover page, major heading, subheadings to identify each section, in-text citations and a reference list.
Sources: You are to include at least 3 sources. You want to include and cite the textbook, in addition to at least 2 peer-reviewed journal articles no more than five years old. You can obtain the articles from the online library.
Turnitin Report: Please be sure to submit a Turnitin report with your assignment. Do not submit the receipt, I need for you to please include the actual report.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What form of government do they practice? Can both men and women be on the governing body? was first posted on September 4, 2019 at 2:53 am.
©2019 "best essay writing service UK". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org