1.What impact did the evolving frontier and its eventual closing have on the culture of Texas?
2. What role did Texas play in the Agrarian Revolt?
3. What about the state allowed it to take a leadership role?
4.How did the frontier and rural areas influence the culture of Texas at the turn of the century?
- Be specific in your details. Give examples.
- Use your own words. You can paraphrase briefly, but give credit where credit is due.
- Summarize your reading briefly and be sure to cite the source.
- Write any reflection you might have on what you learned.
- You will be required to write a minimum of 250 words for your discussion answer
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post What impact did the evolving frontier and its eventual closing have on the culture of Texas first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
What impact did the evolving frontier and its eventual closing have on the culture of Texas was first posted on September 13, 2020 at 9:16 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org