There are 10 question which I asked my alumna.
- Are you currently working or are you retired?
a. Currently working: Can you tell me about your current job?
b. Retired: Can you tell me about the last job you had before retirement?
- At this point in your life, are you doing what you thought you’d be doing? a. If yes: Can you tell me more about that?
b. If no: What did you think you’d be doing? How did things change?
- Can you tell me about a turning point or pivotal moment during college or your professional career that affected you personally?
- What was one of your most meaningful MSU moments?
- How did your college experience prepare you for what you’ve done professionally?
- On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the highest) how important do you think effectivecommunication is in the workplace?
a. Tell me why you think that is.
b. Can you give me any specific examples?
- What do you wish you had done differently while you were in college?
- Have you mentored someone or been mentored by someone at any point in yourcareer?
a. If yes: Can you tell me about that experience? How did that benefit you? b. If no: Do you think you could have benefited from a mentor relationship?
- What advice would you give your younger self? a. Why?
- What advice do you have for me as a (sophomore, junior, senior) in college? a. Why?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post writing a summary of the conversation appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.