Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch
The finish line is in sight now. Flags are waving! The crowd is cheering! Absorb that final energy boost. Use the following check list to check off all the required parts of this research project that you have completed, then put the finishing touches on it.
- Select a professional presentation method (a written report, an oral report).
- Organize your information into one of the formats.
- Add media enhancements to make your presentation interesting.
- Use embedded quotes with MLA citations in your presentation (a minimum of 5).
- Use paraphrased and summarized information with MLA citations.
- Create a Works Cited Page that uses MLA formatting.
Click here for a resource for MLA formatting.
- Present your research to your peers by submitting to the Discussion: Fuel for the Fire link.
- Offer peer review to one of your peers and receive their peer reviews.
Now carry your torch over the finish line by:
- Revising your presentation according to the peer reviews you received.
- Editing your presentation carefully.
- Submitting your project to the Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch assignment link for grading.
To ensure success on this assignment, read the assignment rubric.
For insight and help with effective writing guidelines that your teacher is looking for, read the 6+1 Trait® Writing rubric.
The post Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch first appeared on Submit Your Homework.
Writing Assignment: Carry the Torch was first posted on October 18, 2020 at 7:08 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org